Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Secret...to happiness

In September my Grandma insisted on giving me her book of "The Secret". I started reading it as soon as I got back to Italy and for about a month I couldn't stop smiling. When I started reading it the first time I was in a bad place, relatively speaking, with where I was living, I felt powerless in a lot of situations of my life and reading this magical book changed my life. Granted I haven't quite got the hang of it, not 100% at least, but I have seen some amazing changes-moved into a house with my boyfriend of 5 years, positive progress in my job and waiting for more good news! Anyway, today I am just seeing all over the push to be happy-appreciate what you have and be happy for it-and my heart is just overwhelmed with feelings of happiness and gratitude and I just wanted to share that with all of you and remind you to be appreciative, thankful and happy for all that you have.

Share the love you have inside of you with the world!

No comments: