Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Foodies and buzzes and...kamikazes? Oh my!

Okay, so I have recently come to realize that there is a world of food blogs, websites, forums and recipes out there that I had NO idea existed! How do you all do it? I mean, keeping up with all these websites and discovering new ones every day. I would honestly have to cook around the clock for the rest of my life to try all the fantastic and yummy looking recipes I've come across just in the past few days.

Some of my favorites have been from http://www.epicurious.com/, including the Carnitas Tacos, New England Clam Chowder and Crab Cakes from there 80 recipes series. Another is a fantastic looking recipe for Buttermilk Biscuits from The Hungry Mouse (there is also a great recipe for french fries being featured on her site that I can't wait to try for my honey!).

In any case, I am very excited and sorry I have to "waste" all this time working and am not able to jump right into these great recipes. For now I'll have to consider it eye candy...

No comments: